Monday, November 1, 2010

Days 11, 12, and 13 of 30 days of ME

Well.. I finally fell behind and wasn't able to update over the weekend.. just try me, it's justified for me slacking... i'll update later, but for now, back to the 30 days of me and what I've missed...

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
These are just TOTALLY random pics and aren't in any order

Spending New Years in New Orleans with some awesome people
My big brother and I on his birthday
My lovely ladies!!!
Kayla and I at 4Ds
Me and my ladies at the Outer Banks
Kevin, Abb, and I at Dirty Dicks at the OBX for my 21st birthday

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Actually I never really new about blogger until I moved to Italy and then it seemed that EVERYONE had a blog. I always said I would never make one... then Rosalie was born and I decided it would be the easiest ways to keep everyone back home updated on every little thing with Rosalie for those who don't have facebook.. then I've kind of made it more personal and now it's not just about Rosalie... it's about our family and our travels and what's new in our lives! I remember when I was in high school I use to have a live journal.. wonder if I could ever find it again lol...

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
I'd rather just pass on this one instead of drudging up old memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment