Sunday, November 7, 2010

Days 18 and 19 of 30 Days of Me

Due to Rosalie's birthday party yesterday, I missed... so I'm playing catch up.

Day 18-
Plans/dreams/goals you have
Before Rosalie came into my life, I dreamed.. scratch that.. PLANNED on going back to school to be a doctor.. either sports medicine or an orthopedic surgeon. I love bones.... and I wanted to cut so bad. Now that Rosalie is here, I don't think I'll ever fulfill that dream only because I wouldn't want to spend that much time away from her. It's hard to be a doctor and a very family oriented person.. so it looks like I'm going to stay in imaging the rest of my life.. I'd like to further my education in CT even more and maybe study a new modality. I have all my life to make my way around the Radiology department.

I plan to be the best wife and mother for as long as I live.

I have goals of being old size again. Some day. It'll happen.

Day 19-
Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Mandee.. I've been called it since I was little but it wasn't until my early teen years I started spelling it the way I do.. it was all my aunt Tammy's doing.
Maude.. My moms friend has called me this ever since I was little and I have no clue why.
That's it.. I like to keep it simple. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment