Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 29 of 30 Days of Me

Day 29-
In this past month, what have you learned

I've learned that people aren't always going to be there.. that you are good enough until something better comes along. In a year and a half we'll be out of Aviano and onto our next assignment... some place new and fresh.... so I just need to keep my head up.

Some people NEVER change. Chances are that someone that was psycho a year ago, is probably still just as psycho. They aren't going to change. Don't let these people bog down your life.. they DON'T MATTER.

Don't let people from your past stop you from moving forward and making new friends and meeting new people.

Fall in Italy is so depressing. All it does is rain.. how do I not remember this last year?

Something educational I've learned.. let's see.. I learned that Venice has NO sewage system.. that the residents' waste just flows into the canals and washed out twice a day with the tides. Gross. That explains why Venice always stinks. In the fall/winter, Venice has tons of flooding.. now that's just gross.. people walking through other people's do-do.

I've learned that my appearance is important to me, no matter how much I say it isn't. That is why I'm working hard to get this weight off.

No comments:

Post a Comment