Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 22 of 30 Days of Me

Day 22-
What makes you different from everyone else

One thing that make me different from other people is.. my OCD. I spend entirely TOO much of my time cleaning, organizing, rearranging, and reorganizing. I strive to make everything absolutely perfect and in my eyes it never is.. so I work and work and work and am never satisfied.

Another thing that makes me different from a lot of people my age.. I took responsibility for my child. My life DID change when I had Rosalie.. no more frivolous spending on myself.. no more partying.. no more coming and going as I please.. putting my child FIRST ALWAYS. Most people I know back home make a bunch of babies and pawn them off on their parents. If you have a child and pawn them off on a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, ect, you can't call yourself a PARENT.. you can call yourself someone who gave birth to a child and that's it. If these kids had to actually raise these babies they make, they wouldn't be popping them out left and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment