Sunday, November 14, 2010

Days 24, 25, and 26 of 30 Days of Me

I know that I'm TOTALLY behind.. we've been having a REALLY rough time with teething so cut me a break would ya ;) These are short answers since I have so much to catch up on.

Day 24- A letter to your parents

This was A LOT harder than I thought it was going to be... it's really hard to put into words how much love and respect I have for my parents... to show them that I really appreciate everything they have done for me through out my 23 years of existance. My parents are wonderful.. plain and simple.

To The Most Amazing People I know,
I could not have asked for better parents. All of my life you have been there to support me and love me no matter how wild and crazy I was. You gave me everything and the life that most people could only dream of. People always say they want to give their children the life they never had, but I want to make sure Rosalie has a life like the life I DID HAVE... from making sure that I had the best childhood sleepovers that everyone in the 3rd grade would talk about for weeks to having an amazing support team behind me. No matter how many times I fell, you were there to pick me up.. no matter how many times I was close to the edge, you were there to pull me back... no matter how many times I broke, you were there to pick up the pieces. Even at the age of 23, I still come to you for advice because I consider you to be the wisest people I know. I truly appreciate everything you have ever done for me. I hope that I can be the parent that you have been. I love you!
Love,
Your Little Princess :)

Day 25- What I would find in your bag

Since I became a mommy... my purse went out the window and turned into a diaper bag. No point in carry a diaper bag, a purse, and a 25lb baby. Hey, at least it's designer.. it's a Vera :) hahah.
Of course you will find all of the baby essentials... diapers, wipes, changing pad, powder, diaper sacks.. a bottle of water, a lock and lock full of hull-less popcorn and a lock and lock full of puffs. and of course toys.. inside my diaper bag you will find a little Dooney and Bourke wristlet that carries all of MY essentials.. my money, credit cards, US drivers license, Italian drivers license, and 2 lip glosses.... you will also find ANOTHER Coach wristlet that I use solely to carry my Euro. I hate getting my Euro mixed with my US money.

Day 26- What you think about your friends

They are awesome, that's why they are my friends! I can ALWAYS be myself around them and have so many unforgettable memories with them. I could ramble all day about my friends and the crazy things we've done.. but it wouldn't make any sense to the person reading it... so i'll withhold on the reminiscing. Living across the world from my friends means we don't get to talk as often because of the time change, but when we do get to talk it's like we just talked yesterday. They have always been there for me and I hate being this far from them. I love that Kayla and I are e-mailing each other a few times on a daily basis telling each other EVERY moment of our days cause it makes me feel like I'm still near my loves. Kay, KT, and Abb.. Love you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment