Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 27 of 30 Days of Me

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

Honestly.. I don't know. I saw some of my other blogger friends doing it and I thought "Well this might just be fun".. and it was. Keyword, WAS. In the beginning I made sure I did it every morning.. and now it's kind of become a chore. hahaha.

Some of them have been really fun, but some I either had to force myself to write.. or I couldn't even really come up with an answer.. well I could, but it would be a lame answer.... or I would completely exempt myself from because it was not "blog appropriate".. lol.. meaning, not EVERYTHING is meant for the world to read. And seriously, who says fighting words via blog, or facebook, or twitter, or myspace, or e-mail for that fact. Right now there is really only one person in this whole entire world that I strongly DISLIKE (well two.. man I dislike Fred Phelps haha), yeah I'm not even going to say the H word, but they are well aware how I feel about them that I have no need to write a letter to them for the world to see. Kind of childish if you ask me personally. I love when people say mean things via internet.. how childish.. they just don't have the nerve to say it someone's face, and that's not me. I'd rather say something to someone's face if it needed said. I'm doing it again.. I'm rambling. Okay I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment