Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 10 of 30 Days of Me

Day 10
Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

One band that I love and listen to regardless of my mood is Secondhand Serenade. I can be happy or sad and listen to Fall for You..and Awake.. Vulnerable.. Your Call... I love every single one of their songs... I just LOVE their style of music.. but Fall for You is my all time favorite. It makes me think of my best friend because that song was our summer of 2008.


Some Happy Songs.........
ANY 80s music..
Journey.. Heart.. Whitesnake.. Cutting Crew.. Firehouse.. Warrant.. Foghat...(Yes.. I am so my dad's kid)

This isn't 80s.. but this is a new song that I am absolutely in love with...


Some Sad Songs...
Rise Against.. Hero of War.. If you haven't heard this song... it's a must listen to. Kayla introduced me to it when Kevin was gone.. probably the worst time.. and I use to get so depressed listening to it.. yet I listened to it constantly.. it was my ring tone.. hahaha



Theory of a Deadman.. Not Meant to Be .. and All or Nothing
OAR... Shattered
Meatloaf (Yes I Like Meatloaf)... I would do anything for love
Fuel.. Bad Day and Hemorrhage
Blink 182.. Adams Song...
(Just some random songs.. they don't have any special meaning behind them.)

I don't really have bored songs..

Some Mad songs..
Tickle Me Pink... Typical. - this song use to be a song to get me all hyper.. now it just gets my blood pumpin
g
and Spill Cavnas.. All Over You..

Some Hyper songs...
Lady Gaga.. yeah I'll admit it, I like Lady Gaga. Don't Judge me. hahaha
Green Day.. Basketcase
Any music that you could possibly dance...

This was HARD thinking of actual names of songs and how they make me feel... I love soooo much music but when I have to narrow it down to a few songs.. it's basically impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment