Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly.. 50 Free Cards!

Everyone knows that I am the BIGGEST shutterfly nut. I get laughed at because I take so many pics and have to have hard copies of EVERYTHING. I order thousands of pictures a year from Shutterfly, and have never had a complaint yet.

So Shutterfly is doing something awesome.. they are giving away 50 free cards to bloggers! It's simple! All you have to do is blog about Shutterfly!

Interested? Go here and fill out the form. 2-3 days after you fill out the form, you will contacted with additional information and all you have to do is blog away!

One of my favorite products from Shutterfly without a doubt is the photobooks. For me, it is slowly replacing the printing of pics and putting them in photo albums or scrapbooking. The books are beautiful.. the color is just amazing.. and they look like scrapbooks, but just don't take up as much room! Here are 2 of my most recent photo books.. I have done about 7 photobooks and have been impressed with every single one!
Impressed, aren't you? Go ahead.. make your own photo book. Head over to Shutterfly.

Living overseas, we don't have much of a selection of Christmas cards. Last year I waited until the last minute and had to settle for something plain and boring. This year I figured we'd plan far ahead! I wanted to make my own cute Christmas cards.. and what better place to go than Shutterfly! This is the card I chose. Of course I'm not going to post my ACTUAL card because then it won't be a surprise whenever everyone opens them!




Running out of ideas for Christmas? Well head over to Shutterfly! They have so many great gift ideas... and I have bought MANY different items.. photobooks, keychains, calendars, mugs.... and I have been impressed with every single item ever purchased!

This mug is one of my favorite new items!
or how about a calendar.. you won't be disappointed in the quality!


or a keychain? I have ordered 3 of these and they are SO NICE!
So what are you waiting for? Head over to Shutterfly now!

No comments:

Post a Comment