Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 23 of 30 Days of Me

Day 23-
Something you crave for a lot

Caffeine. Without a doubt. Usually it's when Rosalie has bad nights.. I wake up thinking "I need caffeine to kickstart my day."

I really don't get food cravings (other than the United States things listed below.. which I can't exactly give into).. I did have food cravings when I was pregnant BIG TIME. One pregnant craving that I still have to this day is Subway.

I crave things I CAN'T have... things in the United States.. Walmart & Target.. a regular shopping mall where I don't even have to think about language barrier, the exchange rate, having enough Euro on me, or guessing on sizes.. Olive Garden house salad and black tie cheesecake.. mmmmm. Being able to walk into an American Eagle and TRY things on.. instead of shopping online..

No comments:

Post a Comment