Thursday, September 9, 2010

Week 13 Weigh In

This week has been a hard week for me with sticking to my diet. I'm not sure why, but I just had no will power this week. With that being said, I figured when I would jump on the scale I would be up. I had brought myself to the reality of a gain this week.. but, I still LOST! It's not much of a loss, but a loss is a loss right! Anyways, I'm down 0.4 lbs this week!

Week One: -2.9lbs
Week Two: -1.3lbs
Week Three: +.9 (Boo. lol)
Week Four: --
Week Five: --
Week Six: -1.3lbs
Week Seven: 0lbs
Week Eight: -3.3lbs
Week Nine: -2.0lbs
Week Ten: VACATION
Week Eleven: VACATION
Week Twelve: -4lbs
Week Thirteen: -0.4lbs

Total Weight Loss to Date: -56.2 lbs
Total Weight Loss in 12 Weeks: -14.3lbs!
First Goal of -50 Pounds: REACHED
Pounds Until New Goal (-70lbs): 13.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment