1 c flour
1/2 teas paprika
1/2 teas cayenne pepper
1/2 teas salt
1 c butter
1/2 c hot sauce
dash of black pepper
dash of garlic powder
3 doz wings
- Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Line wings in a container with a lid.. I just used a baking pan and covered with foil.
- Pour flour mixture over top of wings; cover; refridgerate for 90 minutes. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP! It's very important to make the breading stick!
- (90 minutes later) Preheat oil in deep fryer to 375
- Combine butter, hot sauce (I used Franks buffalo), black pepper, and garlic powder in a small sauce pan. Heat until butter is melted.
- Fry wings until golden brown.. you're looking at about 12-15 minutes per batch.
- Toss with hot sauce mix and drain off excess.