Monday, September 13, 2010

Buffalo Wings

I didn't try these.. because 1, i'm dieting (duh).. and 2, i'm not a wing person.. well boneless because I can eat them with a fork, but I hate anything that makes a mess when you eat it lol, but Kevin said they were good so I'm posting. They looked great, but unfortunately I couldn't get a picture because as fast as they were coming out of the fryer Kevin was eating them!

Buffalo Wings
Ingredients:
1 c flour
1/2 teas paprika
1/2 teas cayenne pepper
1/2 teas salt
1 c butter
1/2 c hot sauce
dash of black pepper
dash of garlic powder
3 doz wings
  • Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt.
  • Line wings in a container with a lid.. I just used a baking pan and covered with foil.
  • Pour flour mixture over top of wings; cover; refridgerate for 90 minutes. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP! It's very important to make the breading stick!
  • (90 minutes later) Preheat oil in deep fryer to 375
  • Combine butter, hot sauce (I used Franks buffalo), black pepper, and garlic powder in a small sauce pan. Heat until butter is melted.
  • Fry wings until golden brown.. you're looking at about 12-15 minutes per batch.
  • Toss with hot sauce mix and drain off excess.

No comments:

Post a Comment