Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting to Know Me!

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
Well I don't need X-ray vision since i have the smarts to take REAL xrays! :) hahah so how about flight.. that way i can fly home any time i want to see my family and friends

2. The best thing I ever won is....?
I'd have to say.. the Sister Mary Lourdes Scholarship

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
I don't really have "bloggy friends"

4. What is your favorite Summer month?
I would say... June...

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
I love the ocean

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
My wild wreckless summers with kayla and abbey.. before we knew what the real world was!
7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
i would say ebates.. i get money back for shopping online!
8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
our tv consists of spongebob, sesame street, dora, blues clues, and the little mermaid.. haha so no.

No comments:

Post a Comment