Saturday, June 12, 2010

Boy have I been blessed.

Just a little reflection.. Boy have I been blessed with so many great things in my life..

An Amazing Husband!
My husband works so hard for his family and is soo good to Rosalie and I!,, and he is such a great daddy. I don't just say that to be cliche, but he is a great daddy! You can just see the love that he has for Rosalie and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that wants to be such a big role in my daughter's life. I couldn't ask for a better husband and she couldn't ask for a better daddy. We love you!

The Most Beautiful Daughter.
I know EVERYONE thinks they have the most beautiful child.. but I truly believe I do! She is so precious.. has the sweetest smile.. beautiful dark eyes and thick dark hair.. she's soo happy and is always laughing.. she's such a goofy little girl that she is always making us laugh. She truly brought our marriage together.. I never knew it, but she is what our family was missing. She's like a piece of Kevin and a piece of me, molded into this amazing little angel. It's crazy to think that we could possible make such a beautiful and perfect baby girl.

An Awesome Family!
There's no words that can describe how awesome my family is.. I'm so lucky to have such a close bond with my mom and dad... it's weird to think that as much as I fight with my mom when I'm living in the same house as her that when I'm away and I go a day without talking to her on the phone, I go stir crazy! lol! I love that I have a close relationship with my grandparents and my aunts and uncles are all amazing too! Rosalie is loved by sooo many people!

To Be Living in such a Beautiful Country!
Maybe it had something to do with the people we met when we first got here, but I HATED Italy.. absolutely hated it. I couldn't wait until our next assignment. Now, we LOVEEE it here and the time is going so fast! I don't want it to end! We are seeing so much and doing so much! We're planning a trip here in 2 weeks to either Pisa or Croatia.. I can't wait!!!

To Have an Awesome Military Family!
I love my friends over here. You guys are amazinggggg and you make this place rock 100 times more. Tiff, Meghan, and Britt.. you guys make Italy complete!

To Have such Awesome Friends Back Home!
I miss you guys. Flat out. There's nothing more I can say. Kayla- I love you!!!!!

To Be Educated and Have a Career I Love!
Not many people can say that.. but I can! I love being an xray tech.. I love being in a hospital and that hospital atmosphere. I love working with the public.. and I just flat out love xrays!! Everything about them amazes me! I can't wait to be back in America just to work.. (But it can wait.. right now I'm enjoying my Italy time and being fortunate enough to be a stay at home mom and not have my baby princess in a daycare!).. I can't wait to do something more with my career.. I'm really hoping to start taking CT classes and take my CT boards. I'm ready for something new and exciting!

Well that's about all the time I have for now.. Ro will be waking up from her nap soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment