Wednesday, June 9, 2010

7 month update.. only a few days late :)

As you can guess from previous posts, our past week has been a nightmare and I haven't had the time to sit and write Roey's 7 month entry. SCRATCH THAT. I've had the time, just not the energy. Last night was our first back to normal night. Thank God. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and she gets back on her schedule. Instead of going to bed at 5-6, she went to be at 8, slept til 3:30, ate, and slept til 6 (which is her old schedule).... took an awesome morning nap too. OHH and the best part.. she ATE. Since Sunday night, Ro has been refusing solid foods and she was barely drinking any formula. She actually ate breakfast and lunch today. wooooot.

Okay.. now onto the 7 month update:
Weight: 19 lbs 8 oz. almost a 2 lb jump since last month!
Height: 28 1/2 inches.. only 1/4 of an inch jump since last.. I think I may have over measured her last month lol.
Diaper Size: Still a 3!

She has 2 teeth in.. and I think she's working on another.. but we can't tell. She won't let us in there. lol. As soon as you try to look, she rolls her tongue all over the place so you can't see.

Rosalie is officially a knee crawler.. she started right after she started army crawling.. she is alllll over the place! Pretty fast too! Needless to say, she's into absolutely everything.

She is in love with Spongebob and Ni Hao Ki-Lan

This past month has just been a mess.. trying to get situated back in our house and trying to get back on schedule plus teething.. oh boy. I've been a wreck lol.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I already started planning her birthday party.. lol I know I'm always way ahead on things, but I want to have everything bought and ordered within the next 3 months. I'm still tossing around themes.. I'm stuck on Disney Princess (I know, cliche), Little Mermaid (cause she lovesss that movie), and Ni Hao Ki-Lan. Any input?

That's about all for now. CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment