Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 7 of 30 Days of Me


Day 07-
A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


This little girl has forever changed my life. Before Rosalie, I was a wild, self centered person. It was like a led duel lives. I went to work and was a mature adult... and then out of work I was a little party animal that ran constantly. I was never at home. I spent all my money on Abercrombie and American Eagle. I worried constantly about my appearance and what everyone thought about me. I won't lie, I was superficial. Now, my life revolves around her. I don't go anywhere unless necessary, other than the occasional trips we take. I think "Have we ran too much lately that Rosalie should just stay in? Is it too cold that she doesn't need going out in this?" She has made me more mature and responsible and a good person. My family is the center of my life now... and it's no longer about Mandee. It's all about Rosalie! Having a child in Italy, I didn't have a choice but to be a full stay at home mom, which I do REALLY love. When most people my age back home have a kid, it doesn't really change their lives because they can still do things they want because their parents take responsibility for their child. Rosalie has only been left with TWO people... When I was in the states she stayed with my gram so I could get my hair done... my mom so Kevin and I could go on a date (our ONLY date in a year)... and my mom again so Dad and I could pick Kevin up from the airport. I would say Kevin and I are great parents to Rosalie and she has forever changed our lives.. for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment