Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 8 of 30 Days of Me

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Since this month only has a few more days in it.. it's not really feasible to set goals.. so these goals will be good til the end of November. lol :)

First off, to lose 4 lbs. A lb a week is a healthy goal to set. It may not seem like a lot, but look at my progress i've made so far.. a lb a week really adds. up. If I lose 4 lbs, that will bring me to almost 67 lbs.. and really close to my 70 lb weightloss goal. I really want to hit 70 lbs by the end of December. I'm proud of myself for reaching my new years resolution of 50 lbs and having enough time to set a new resolution. Ultimately, by the end of next year, I want to be down ONE HUNDRED lbs. After seeing my success this year, it's totally feasible. It's only another 30 lbs. I would have to lose 2 1/2 lbs a month. Kevin's deployment is either going to help my weightloss, or make it harder. With him being gone I'll have no reason to bake sweets or have junk in the house... but I'm hopin I don't get the blues and just want to eat all the time... plus if i go home.. ughhhhhh you can count on a gain if i go home for a month.

Another goal is to stay more in touch with my best friend. Kayla and I have been friends for I'd say 6 years now... we can go months without talking and when we do talk, it's like we just talked yesterday. With her working and the time difference, it's so hard for us to keep in contact... but recently we started e-mailing each other a few times a day (okay who am i kidding.. the one day it was like 14 times)... and it's so awesome knowing every little thing going on throughout each other's daily lives; it's just like the old days. I don't want this to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment