Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 9 of 30 Days of Me

Day 09-
Something you’re proud of in the past few days

That I made to Thursday? lol

This week has been a KILLER. Rosalie is teething.. AGAIN.. so you guessed it - we haven't slept in 3 nights.

With that being said, I'm proud that my house is CLEAN, and by clean i mean dirt free.. because Rosalie is a terror and the only time my house is free of toys scattered all over the floor, dvds cleared off the shelf, furniture moved around, is from the hours of 8pm to 7 am. I have spent the past 2 days deep cleaning my house.. which is a weekly event. I take 2 days every week and move everything and clean under, behind, and on top. The floors are hand scrubbed and my kitchen is cleaned with a tooth brush. No, I'm not joking. After it is all said and done, I always feel proud that of how clean my house is.

On top of a clean house.. laundry is done, IRONED, and put away. If you know me, you know that I iron EVERYTHING except sleepwear. I know, an OCD of mine.

3 comments:

  1. Props to you! I love a clean house, but mine is NEVER as clean as you describe! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My house is always clean.. but it's always messy. hahaha. i have just given up on always trying to straighten everything up because rosalie is like a tornado

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go ahead on girl. When sofia is sick or I am. My house is a dang disaster! Truly you are my hero for deep cleaning while having a teething baby!

    ReplyDelete