Monday, October 4, 2010

Rosalie's First Halloween

Halloween is approaching fast. It's hard to believe that last year on Halloween weekend, Dr Allen wanted me to be induced and I refused, wanting Rosalie to come when she was ready. Since she arrived a few days after Halloween, this will be her first celebration. Halloween time last year, I was 9 months pregnant, 61 pounds heavier than what I am now (GO ME!), and was in Venzone for the Pumpkin Festival. Absolutely risky. The doctor tells me that Rosalie is ready to come out, and I flee and head an hour and a half north to Festa Della Zucca to celebrate the pumpkin.

I wanted Rosalie's first Halloween to be special, because it has always been one of my favorite holidays. Four months out I started planning her costume. Then my mom threw a few of her usual magazines in a box she sent me. I found the CUTEST costume in Chasing Fireflies. Chasing Fireflies is ridiculously overpriced, so I began searching. I ended up finding the same costume at Spirit Halloween, it was MUCH cheaper, and I received it in a week!

A friend of mine has her own photography studio, so I decided to have her do some Halloween pictures. So far I've only seen a few, but they are GREAT. Anyone in Aviano needing pictures, be sure to head over to FRITSCHE PHOTOGRAPHY! She's great and her prices are reasonable!








No comments:

Post a Comment