A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
(Just the other day.. this is me.. 60lbs skinnier than I was this time last year.)
1. I served the longest 2 year sentence of my life... at Mount Aloysius College. There was a point where I wanted to drop out of the x-ray program because I couldn't take the facility where i was doing my summer clinicals. If it hadn't of been for my clinical instructor, I would have. I'm so glad I had her to get me through that terrible time because I could not imagine doing anything other than taking x-rays. I can honestly say that I love what I do.
2. Kevin and I were only married a few short months when I became pregnant with Rosalie. I was in no way ready to become a parent and had a hard time coping with it. It wasn't until I saw her in human form for the first time when I was about 12 weeks pregnant that I became excited. She's the best thing to ever happen to me. I love her more than life it's self.
3. My music taste is unbelievably weird. I LOVE 80s music.. and at the same time, I love alternative rock/emo.. IE I LOVE Journey and Whitesnake... and I LOVE Secondhand Serenade.. Dashboard Confessional... Brand New.. Rocket to the Moon.. Senses Fail.. Something Corporate.
4. I have amazing friends back home. We can go months without talking, and when we do talk, it's like we just talked yesterday.
5. My first big purchase all on my own after I graduated from college and got a job was my jeep.. an 08 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X. I absolutely love it.. i bought the 4 door thinking it would be a great family vehicle, but I was wrong. When we get back to the states we'll be buying another vehicle that is more family oriented. (but keeping the jeep of course)
6. I love being a stay at home, but I really miss working. I wish I could have both.
7.When I became pregnant with Rosalie I gained about 65 lbs. It was the most depressing time for me.. especially when I had people making comments left and right about my weight. I have worked hard the past 11 months to take off the weight.. I'm only a few pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight! Being able to wear my old jeans was the most rewarding moment.
9. I was pumped with pitocin for 2 days to try to start my labor but rosalie was not budging. She ended up coming via c-section. Other than my wisdom teeth, that was my only surgery ever. It was weird being on the other side of the operating room and being the patient on the table.. i'm use to being beside the table, not on it.
10. I am the world's worst driver. I wish I would have inherited my dad's mad driving skills, instead all i inherited from him is his road rage. I have wrecked more cars than most people have probably owned in their lifetime. I have even hit a PARKED car pulling out of a parking spot. Terrible, I know. That one happened in Italy, so at least I can say that I fit into the Italian Driver Stereotype.
11. I LOVE the sound of a turbo engine (mmm love that whistle when it takes off) and the smell of diesel fuel.
12. i have 5 tattoos and started getting ink when I turned 18. I have dolphins on my shoulder.. pink checkered flags and my maiden name on my lower back.. a butterfly on my heel.. the chinese symbol for family on my neck (my husband and brother in laws all have the same tattoo.. theirs are just in a different place).. and the yellow support our troops ribbon on the top of my foot with red and blue stars.
13. I use to have a passion for writing and art. I don't know when that ever left me.. I think when I graduated high school.
14. I have always strived to be the best. I graduated high school as a National Honor Society student with high honors and I graduated from college Cum Laude.
15. I have been in 6 countries.. Canada, Italy, USA, Germany, Croatia, and Slovenia and have lived in 2.. Italy and USA.