Monday, August 30, 2010

Lil Miss Rosalie

The past couple of weeks have been ups and downs (literally lol) with Miss Rosalie. She has been cutting more teeth, which means lots of puke, no sleep, and food strike. I felt like I spent my mom's entire visit cleaning puke out of the car!

Luckily all broke through, so things are KIND OF getting back to normal. The puking has stopped for now (Thank god). Rosalie is starting to eat again. She doesn't have her full appetite back yet, but we're getting there. She's starting to sleep again, KIND OF. lol. She went to bed at 8:30 last night, got up at 3:30, ate, and went back to sleep until 7! It's been forever since we've seen 7! Yesterday she probably would have slept in late hadn't my neighbor's dog woke her up at 5:30. She was so tired and whiney.

Now more than ever, she is trying to walk. Her balance is soo much better. She can stand unassisted for about a minute. She took a TEENSY step last night. I told Kevin it wasn't big enough to count. THUS, all this trying to walk is ending in tons of bumps and bruises. She actually hit her mouth the other day and drew blood. This makes me say, we will not be extending our time at Aviano. At one point I thought I wanted to stay here a little longer, but not now. I'm tired of living in fear of something happening to Rosalie and having to take her to the Italian hospital. I feel like we live on pins and needles after 4pm because we would have to take her to Pordenone if anything happens.

That's about all I have to say for now... and this entry will have no pictures because I uploaded everything on my desk top to shutterfly yesterday so there's no pictures to upload! :( Sorry! On another note, Rosalie's hair actually went up in pig tails yesterday! WOOT!

CAIO!

No comments:

Post a Comment