Chicken Pot Pie
2 c cooked and cubed chicken ( I use tyson grilled chicken)
1 2/3 c mixed veggies (I use steam fresh: carrots, asparagus, and corn)
1 can of cream of chicken
1 c bisquick
1/2 c milk
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook and cube chicken and warm veggies
- Combine chicken, veggies, cream of chicken, and salt and pepper; mix well
- Combine bisquick, milk, and egg; mix well.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly amongst 2 souffle dishes
- Pour bisquick mixture over top of each souffle of chicken.
- Bake at 400 for 25-30 or until the top layer is golden brown