Monday, May 30, 2011

Hi Blog, It's Mandee.. Do You Remember Me?

I know. I have absolutely and totally neglected my blog since my husband has been home. We have been busy busy and have been really enjoying our time together since Kevin has been home. I've also been getting slammed with bow orders. I'm not complaining! It's money for vacations! We leave for Ireland in a little over two weeks! WOOT! We're also planning on going to Austria this friday to sightsee around Salzburg. The only places left that we really want to see in Italy is Rome and Volterra. So we're working on hitting as many countries as we can. We're planning on going to Germany in July and Paris, France in August or September.

Today we went and bought Rosalie a sandbox today :) She LOVES it. It was a scavenger hunt to find sand. The BX didn't have it so we started hitting Italian stores until we found some. We spent most of the afternoon while Rosalie chilled in her turtle. She got this awesome Hello Kitty beach kit from the Italian Toy Store. It even comes in this bag on wheels with a handle. She loves it!

We've gotten back into a routine. I won't lie, I was nervous. I even told Kevin I was nervous. Rosalie and I have gotten into our own routine here and Kevin's had his own routine at the Deid. Although, I am still stuck in this "I have to do everything" mode and sometimes he has to remind me and say "hey, I can do that." or "just nudge me and I'll get up with Roey in the morning." It is nice having an extra set of hands around. After Roey goes to bed, we've been watching True Blood. I've read all of the Sookie Stackhouse Books (Well, in the process of the new 11th book right now), so I was REALLY excited to watch it. I took my birthday money and bought Season 1. I waited til Kevin got home to watch it with me. The first 2 episodes we were VERY skeptical. By like the 4th episode we got hooked. I actually went the other day and bought the second season.

Anyways.. I just wanted to post my photobook of all our homecoming pictures.

Click here to view this photo book larger

and here's one of all our pics from PA

Click here to view this photo book larger

No comments:

Post a Comment