Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Zoo

Last Thursday, Kevin and I took Rosalie to the zoo. We were kind of iffy when we got there because Rosalie only slept for half an hour, whereas she usually takes at least an hour and a half to three hour nap. We only live 50 minutes from the zoo, but my bad, I planned our lil trip on an Italian holiday. Of course it was nice out, so everyone was heading to the beach and the traffic was insane, so it took us 2 hours to get there. Rosalie was a trooper in the car. I figured she would be so grouchy from not napping or would nap going through the zoo, but she proved me wrong! The zoo in Lignano is nothing like zoos back home. They have some different animals... a lot of exotic animals. We all had a good time. The weather was perfect! Rosalie went back and forth between her stroller, my shoulders, Kevin's shoulders, and walking herself. Traveling is def getting easier since she's getting bigger. She was so pumped on the way home that she didn't sleep at all. She ended up crashing at 6:30 that night and slept for almost 12 hours.

A few pics from our lil trip :)










No comments:

Post a Comment