Thursday, July 15, 2010

Where Has Roey Been?

As I sit here, I think it's CRAZY how many places Rosalie has been already.. and she's only 8 months old.. She has done more and seen more than most people do and see in a lifetime.. Let's do a lil recap of every big city, country, and state she's been to.

COUNTRIES:
Italia
United States
Germany
Croatia
Slovenia

STATES:
Baltimore
Pennsylvania

CITIES:
Verona, Italy
Vicenza, Italy
Venice, Italy
Rovinj, Croatia
Porec, Croatia
Ramstein, Germany

I'm sure I'm missing some.. but it's going to be fun to keep adding to it! We have a bunch of stuff planned for the rest of summer.. especially since my mom is coming next month.. we're going to hit Pisa and probably Florence.. Hopefully Rome before the summer is over.. and we're thinking about Ljubljana, Slovenia (and Lake Bled) the end of this month! She's quite the world traveller!

No comments:

Post a Comment