Friday, January 14, 2011

Taking on the Role of A Single Parent

Just looking at the title of this entry, makes me a little sick to my stomach. For the next ? amount of months, Rosalie and I will be flying solo. Kevin has left for Qatar and we are unsure of when he'll return. I won't lie, it's so weird and quiet without him here. I know Rosalie and I will be fine.. we're tough chicks :) hahah.. but it will be extremely hard without Daddy around. I've been holding myself together pretty well because I know have a little Princess to think about. I just ask that everyone keep my husband in your prayers that he stay safe and say little prayer for Rosalie and I as we go through this deployment.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you three. I am not looking forward to our turn, but it will come sooner then I know it.

    ReplyDelete