Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Goals

So I thought I would do a little update about my goals I set for myself for 2011.

Read One Book A Month:
~I've actually read 6 so far and am halfway through number 7. I've been a book junky lately.

Lose 20 lbs in 2011:
~I'm down 2 lbs this week. 18 more to go!

Workout 4 Times A Week For Half An Hour Each Day:
~I worked out 6 times last week.. a total of 3 hours in exercising. Woot.

Keeping In Touch With Old Friends:
~Kayla and I are still e-mailing each other religiously... and Kate and I talk on the phone about every other day. I can't wait to go home and see my loves

I would have to say that my first week of working towards my goals went pretty well!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you on the weight loss and hope you reach your goal. I also want to lose 20lbs. Great post lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Good luck to you on your weightloss journey! It's def not fun! haha

    ReplyDelete