Saturday, January 29, 2011

new obsession.

Rosalie is almost 15 months old.. and can you believe I have never purchased a pillowcase dress for her? The awesome thing about pillowcase dresses is they can be worn as a dress now.. and when she's older and outgrows it, it can be worn as a shirt! In the past hour I purchased 2. I found a St. Pattys Day one that I REALLY like... but I'm going to contact the lady that is making one of the dresses I ordered and see if she can do anything because I'd rather have it embroidered. Anyways.. I just wanted to share this one I bought.. I thought it was so cute and as soon as I saw it I had to order it!

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable. I have only had 1 that still fits sofia as tunic now. That I got embroidered. But she only wore it liek twice because I hated fumbling with the bows to tie them she was such a wiggle worm when she was younger. Although I have not tried to get her to wear in a long time. I will have to retry lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own stock in those things, in fact Emma just wore one she wore for her first birthday on Friday (she's now almost 19 months) So resourceful and a smart purchase.

    ReplyDelete