Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy 2 Weeks Baby Girl =-)

Can't believe it's been 2 weeks already since my little angel was born! Seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital, but then again it at the same time it feels like she has always been a part of our family. That may not make any sense.. but it sounds right to me. lol

Rosalie's eyes are starting to get a little better.. seems like they only get bad now when she throws a tantrum and starts crying . Atleast now she's bright eyed all the time!

We're slowly starting to get on a schedule. She is bathed by no later than 7:30.. spends some time with us.. eats and passes out by 9. She sleeps til around midnight, gets up, eats, poops, and passes right back out. Then she sleeps til about 3:30-4. After she gets up and eats she doesn't wanna go back to bed! She fusses around until after Kevin leaves for work at 6, then we take a morning nap. I can't wait til we have that 4-6 time mastered cause that's when I seem to be the most tired!

This little girl keeps me so busy that it doesn't seem like there is enough hours in a day! When my time isn't being occupied by Rosalie, I've been tryin to get my house cleaned thoroughly, do my christmas shopping (which is DONE!! before Thanksgiving! WOOOT!), wrap, and bake christmas cookies.

Well, Rosalie's getting fussy so looks like this entry stops here.

No comments:

Post a Comment