Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Reflections

So here Roey and I are in PA. Let's do a quick update on my little peanut.

She's getting quite big.. Over 15 pounds now.. and she's growing out of 3-6 month clothes! The other day she learned to spit so she's CONSTANTLY doing it. It is freaken adorable. And she LOVESS to laugh. and i love hearing it. :) My heart smiles when I hear that lil girl giggle. It's probably the best feeling ever.

She's gettin extremely spoiled here. She has seen and met so many people and she's gettin rather use to the attention. I think I'll have my hands full when I get back to Italy!

Now to the purpose of this entry.. Being out of Italy I can sit back and observe and reflect on my life over there. I've come to the conclusion: I love my life. Things are so great right now. We have such awesome friends.
When I sit back and look at the people we were friends with when we first got here I want to slap myself. How did I allow myself to get tangled up with such trash? Was I so desparate for companionship that I would be willing to be friends with anyone and be treated like crap? Was it REALLY worth it being friends with people who try to make you feel inferior? These people tried to make everyone in my husband's shop hate me.. tried to make my life miserable.. talked about me CONSTANTLY behind my back.. made stuff up and told people that I said it about them. Now I see this person is bestfriends with the people that they use to run their mouth about constantly. Now I can sit back and laugh.
I love my life and consider myself to be one of the richest people alive.. and I don't say that because the amount of money or possessions we have, because by all means we live from paycheck to paycheck hahah... but my family is rich in love. I love my husband and couldn't be any happier. I have the most beautiful daughter who is the most pleasant baby and I love spending every second with her. She is amazing and completes us in every way. We have awesome friends who we have such a great time with... people that we have things in common with. Seriously.. I don't think I could possibly be any happier. And it's a real happiness.. not a happiness front I put on to make people jealous because really, you are a MISERABLE person and your actions show it. It doesn't matter what you post on facebook, myspace, twitter, or your blog saying how "amazing" your life is. If your life was SOOO amazing you wouldn't act the way you do. Quit acting so "Christianly" (as you like to call yourself) because hunny you are far from it.

I was told that I was such a meannnnnn person and being pregnant wasn't an excuse. Excuse me, but the day that you carry an extra 30 pounds on you, your feet swell, you throw up constantly, you have heart burn so bad that you just want to swallow a fire extinguisher, and your hormones are soaring out of control, THEN you can tell me how I should act when I'm carrying a baby. But now I realize, it was all out of jealousy. And for that, I don't feel angry at you.. I feel SORRY for you. I might be mean, but you're pathetic.

Oh and while I'm on a MEAN roll... who are you to make comments about my weight when i was PREGNANT. Looked like I was having twins huh. Well I hate to break it to you.. when I was 9 months PREGNANT you were still weighed more than me, so who are you to judge?

Let's just repeat that last sentence one more time.. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?

With that all being said.. I feel good.. and I just want to add..
Tiff, Meghan, and Britt.. I love you guys. Italy would totally suck without you! :)

CIAO.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love you too! NOW GET BACK TO ITALY! lol Just kidding..enjoy your time with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete