Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

I have so much to be thankful and am extremely grateful for all the wonderful things that God has blessed me with.

First and foremost, I am thankful for my family.
I have an amazing husband who I am so proud of. He works hard for his family and his country. He is an excellent Father and I couldn't ask for Rosalie to have a better Dad than him.
I have a beautiful, healthy little girl who is the light of my life. She is the reason I get out of bed every day and couldn't imagine a world without her. She truly brings me so much joy!
My parents.. I couldn't ask for better parents. They have loved me unconditionally, supported me no matter what, provided me with an amazing life, and have been there when I needed them the most. They have treated my husband like one of their own and have showed Rosalie so much love.

I am thankful for our health.

I am thankful for my education & my career. Even though it's collecting dust right now, I can't wait to be able to put it to use again when we return stateside!

I am thankful for our military men and women.

I am thankful for the roof over our heads.

I am thankful that for the past 2 years I have been able to be a stay at home mom. I am grateful that I have the chance to watch Rosalie learn and grow every single day.. and that I'm not missing any of her milestones!

I am thankful for my two bestfriends, Kayla and Abbey. Even though we are thousands and thousands of miles apart, I know I always have them to go to. In my 24 years of life, I have not found a friendship like the friendship I have with them. I'm so grateful that God blessed me not only with one person that is bonded to me like a sister, but TWO people! I love them so much!

I am thankful to have such wonderful neighbors! When we first moved to Aviano, our neighbors were TERRIBLE. They were so inconsiderate of us... and were just down right nasty mean spirited people. The ladies that we live by now are just the sweetest and nicest people! It makes living here not so terrible when you are surrounded by such a positive atmosphere!

I am thankful that we've had the chance to live in Europe. I am so grateful that the US Air Force has given us the opportunity. We have seen so many wonderful places and things that I'll always carry with me. Seeing Ireland has always been a dream of mine that in a million years I never thought I would happen!

With that being said, I'm thankful that this was our LAST Thanksgiving in Italy! I know that when we get to Alabama we won't be able to go home for every holiday.. actually I don't think I would want Rosalie to spend Christmas anywhere other than her home.. but it'll be be nice to know that if we want to go home, we can just jump in the car and go!

I am thankful for Ladybug Creations. I have in no way made a fortune on my bows. I sell my bows way under priced. I love that I can make Rosalie endless amounts of bows to go with every single outfit she has. I love seeing little girls wearing my bows and I love happy customers! It kept me sane while Kevin was gone and has kept me sane through all these inspections and exercises the past few months that have had my husband pretty much nonexistent.

I have so much more to be thankful for, but unfortunately that is about all the time I have! I'll leave you with my lil Turkey...





No comments:

Post a Comment