Monday, August 1, 2011

Weightloss

Since having Rosalie I have lost 60+ lbs. (Almost 65lbs to be exact) Last summer and fall I was doing great with my weightloss.. then around last Christmas I put some of the weight back on. I decided for my New Years Resolution I wanted to lose 20lbs during the deployment, which I did! That brought me to where I'm at now. Since Kevin has been back I have yo-yo'ed the same 3-4 lbs. Last week I got back on the wagon and I'm back to my -65lbs. Kevin and I were talking in the car just the other day how after I had Rosalie I told myself if I lost 50 lbs I would be happy with myself. 50 lbs later I wasn't happy. I started putting some of it back on. I told myself that if I lost the 20 lbs during the deployment I would be happy with myself. 20 lbs later, I still wasn't happy. I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight, but I'm shooting for my high school weight. I keep telling myself that if I can manage to get down another 10-15lbs I would be happy. I guess I won't know until I reach that goal if I truly will ever be happy with myself. I guess I just don't see the results. Sure I've had to buy new clothes 3 times now, but I just don't my hard work paying off...

until now.

I compared our family pictures from last year to this year.. and yeah, I guess i do see a difference!

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I'm in awe of how different you look, you look healthy, happy, and super skinny! :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You look awesome too!!!! I actually fell of the wagon and just got back on. I want to be down 13lbs by the time we PCS!

    ReplyDelete