Friday, February 12, 2010

Awesome Hearing and Rolling Over



The past 2 days in the Hollis house have been pretty eventful. Yesterday I had a test at OB and Kevin put in to get out of work so he could watch Roey while I was having the test done. So we're sitting outside the AGE shop waiting for him to come out... and out comes my husband with his hand wrapped in a paper towel with blood running down his arm. Well he took out a chunk of his finger and ended up getting stitches while I had my test done... the girls at the reception desk kept Rosalie while I had my appt.. thank god the girls there are so wonderful! The rest of the night I was miserable and he was miserable.. just not a good night..

Then today Roey had a screening with EDIS. It was a developmental screening to make sure she is developing the way she should be. Of all mornings that we had to get up early, Roey decided she wanted to sleep in. She slept til 8 and FINALLY I had to make her get out of bed because we needed to leave by 8:45. We went to the soggorino office first and the woman was finally in and my soggorino was finally ready! So I have everything I need for Roey and I to come on the military air craft.

Our first station in the developmental screening was with the physical therapist and she did excellent.. She is developing at an advanced pace! While we were in there the physical therapist asked us if she was rolling over.. we told her she did once in her sleep and it scared her and we've got nothing since then.. within 5 minutes that lil squirt rolled over!!! The next couple stops were pointless cause she was too young so they couldn't do much, but she did awesome on her hearing test!

I weighed her the other day.. she's now up to 13 lbs 7 oz!

Last weekend we took her to Verona and she was so well behaved! So tomorrow we're attempting to go to Venice for Carnivale.. ahhh I hope she's good!!

Well that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment