Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Shutterfly

I am, without a doubt, a Shutterfly junkie. I have ordered AT LEAST 30 photobooks and have about 15 in my account that I haven't ordered yet. I refuse to do prints anymore. Instead, I upload all my pictures to Shutterfly and save them for a rainy day and do a photobook. Photoboks are the new scrapbooks. All of your pictures are displayed in a cute way.. but you don't have the gluey mess.. the bulkiness.. the pictures don't eventually fall out.. and they aren't nearly as expensive as scrapbooking!

Here is a book that I did for my Mom from when they came to Italy to visit us.

Click here to view this photo book larger

Photo books are the perfect gift for any occasion.


The first time she came to visit us I made her books from our trips to Venice and Verona and then she printed the rest. This time she wanted all of her pics in one large book. With layouts Shutterfly has I was able to set it up like chapters!

Right now you can get a $10 credit from Shutterfly simply by blogging! Embed a project into your blog! Do this and send the link to shareproject@shutterfly.com and you will receive a $10 Shutterfly credit to use on any purchase $10.

Happy Photobooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment