Monday, June 3, 2013

Father's Day Idea!

My Dad and FIL are the HARDEST people to buy for when it comes to any holiday. My Dad likes things with meaning... my FIL, likes giftcards. Those that know me, know that I don't like doing giftcards. They just seem so impersonal and I feel like there is no thought to them. I like people to think "Dang, she put some serious thought into that!".. but it seems as the years go on, I'm running out of ideas.
 
Last year I took two Pinterest ideas and combined them into one for my husband... this was our result:
 
This year I took a spin off this for my Dad and my FIL.

 
I managed to recycle the letters from last year... bought a W, E, and the heart. Picked up some red spray paint for the heart and recycled the blue paint from last year.
 
I then bought these cute frames from Michaels. This isn't the picture of my frames.. I painted mine black.. but I haven't uploaded a pic yet so I found the exact frames online

 
They look JUST like Organic Bloom.... but you want to know what is awesome??? I only paid $8.99!!!!
 
Once I get the pictures printed and in frames, I will be posting!!! Just a little behind on Father's Day presents this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment