Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ladybug Creations


I have tons of new bows listed in my etsy store and new things to come! Check it out for those who don't have Facebook!!!



Also... I'm having an online Scentsy party for anyone interested! I'm new to Scentsy... I just made my first purchase last weekend and am in LOVE. I bought this ADORABLE warmer for Rosalie's room. If you don't know anything about Scentsy, it is a safe alternative to a candle. It gives off an amazing aroma, without the use of a flame and the liquid isn't hot! Right now I have Jumpin' Jellybeans in Rosalie's room and it smells so sweet in there. I had a ton of people ask me where I got her warmer so I decided to do an online party. If you're interested in ordering or even just browsing the catalog, please send me e-mail so I can send you the link! mandeejhollis@gmail.com


This is the warmer that I just purchased for Rosalie's room. Isn't it cute?!?! It's the warmer of the month so right now it's discounted!

No comments:

Post a Comment