Friday, January 8, 2010

two months old and growing like a bad weed.

I'm such a slacker with this blog.. I thought i'd be good at keeping it up to date, but a little girl keeps me busy!

There's no better way to put it.. but rosalie is growing like a bad weed! She is growing out of her clothes so fast! It's not that she's getting chunky.. well she has a belly and chubby legs, but it's cute.. not obese lol.. but she's getting daddy's legs (like we all hoped!). Her legs are getting too long for a lot of her footed clothes! She's growing out of most of her 0-3 stuff and is wearing a lot of 3 months! Kevin and I are going shopping tomorrow to get her some 3-6 months jammies cause she's going to be in them in no time She has some 3-6 jammies, but not a ton.. especially considering we are changing jams a couple times a day! lol I don't have a current weight and height on her... we were going to do it, but she goes to the pediatrician next friday to get all her shots, so I figured I'd weight til we got her measurements there!

Roey slept through the night for the first time last night! It was aaaaamazing! too bad mommy didn't sleep cause I kept waking up and checking on her cause i was panicing since she was sleeping so long!

That's all I really have time for.. peanut is finally asleep and i want to shower before she wakes up!

CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment